Utopian Kitchen - Chocolate Toffee Crunch Peanut Butte
Chocolate Toffee Crunch: Toffee is one of my favorite treats in the world, so it was natural to combine it with my other favorite food, peanut butter. Add milk chocolate and gluten free puffed rice for some light crunch, and you’ve got what customers call, “dangerous”. You’re not going to want to put this down. Perfect for bananas, apples, toast, rice cakes -- and definitely with just a spoon. This one is addictive—devour with caution!
Ingredients: Honey Roasted Peanut (peanuts, sugar, honey, potato starch, maltodextrin, peanut oil, salt, and xanthan gum), Milk Chocolate (sugar, chocolate, cocoa butter, nonfat milk, milkfat, soy lecithin, natural flavors), Toffee (sugar, dairy butter (milk), almonds (roasted in cocoa butter and/or sunflower oil); contains 2% or less of: milk chocolate, milk, salt), Rice Crispies (sprouted whole grain brown rice, dried cane sugar, sea salt)
Contains: Peanut, milk, soy.
Nutrition: Servings - 12; Serving size - 1 oz (28g)
Amount per serving - Calories 150, Total Fat 12g (15% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 10g (4% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 6g Added Sugars, 10% DV), Protein 5g, Vit. D 1% DV, Calcium 2% DV, Iron 4% DV, Potas. 3% DV.